August 2010

SiAlpha outperformed by 0.09% in the month of August 2010 by generating a total loss of 4.66% vs. a loss of 4.75% for S&P 500 during the same period.

Cumulative Benchmark Comparison

Value Added Monthly Index

Allocation by Sector

Please follow and like us: