September 2011

SiAlpha underperformed by 0.14% in the month of September 2011 by generating a total loss of 7.04% vs. a loss of 7.18% for S&P 500 during the same period.

Cumulative Benchmark Comparison

Value Added Monthly Index

Allocation by Sector

Please follow and like us: