ETF Model 2008-Q3

SiAlpha outperformed by 1.38% in 3rd Quarter of 2008 by generating a total return of -7.75% vs. a return of -9.13% for S&P 500 during the same period.

Cumulative Benchmark Comparison

Please follow and like us: