ETF Model 2011-Q3

SiAlpha outperformed by 4.77% in 3rd Quarter of 2011 by generating a total return of -10.30% vs. a return of -15.07% for S&P 500 during the same period.

Cumulative Benchmark Comparison

Please follow and like us: