ETF Model 2011-Q4

SiAlpha underperformed by 5.97% in 4th Quarter of 2011 by generating a total return of 8.91% vs. a return of 14.89% for S&P 500 during the same period.

Cumulative Benchmark Comparison

Please follow and like us: