March 2012

SiAlpha underperformed by 3.10% in the month of March 2012 by generating a total return of 0.03% vs. a return of 3.13% for S&P 500 during the same period.

Cumulative Benchmark Comparison

Value Added Monthly Index

Allocation by Sector

Please follow and like us: