Pacific Airport Group, SAB de CV has reported its consolidated results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2015. All amounts are presented in nominal pesos.
The results shows 51.8% rise in Revenue of Ps.2.14 Billion YoY.
Highlights second quarter Year on year:-
- Aeronautical and non-aeronautical services revenues Up Ps. 557.3 million, or 41.8%.
- Total revenues increased 51.7%, or Ps. 729.9 million.
- Cost of services increased by Ps. 114.8 million, or 37.0%, compared to 2Q14.
- Operating income increased Ps. 334.3 million, or 48.5%.
- EBITDA increased by Ps. 410.0 million, or 45.0%, in 2Q15 compared to 2Q14.
- EBITDA margin increased from 68.3% in 2Q14 to 69.9% in 2Q15.
- Net income and comprehensive income increased in 2Q15 by Ps. 190.8 million, or 44.2%.
View the full earnings release here.