Vodafone Group Plc, has announced its Trading update up to 30th June 2015.
- Q1 Group organic service revenue grew 0.8%*; Europe -1.5%*, AMAP 6.1%*
Continued recovery in Europe: Germany -1.2%*, UK 0.2%*
- Italy -2.0%*, Spain -5.5%*
Momentum in AMAP, South Africa back to growth: India 6.9%*,Vodacom 4.5%*, Turkey 15.0%*
- Strong progress on Project Spring, mobile build 71% complete
- European 4G coverage 75%
- 24.1 million 4G customers across 18 markets
- Progress in unified communications: 12.3 million fixed broadband customers
- Launched broadband in UK
- Second consecutive quarter of enterprise growth, service revenue +1.8%*
Vittorio Colao, Chief Executive, said: “We have made a good start to the year. Our emerging markets have maintained their strong momentum and more of our European businesses are returning to growth, as customer demand for 4G and data takes off. We continue to hit our Project Spring build milestones and customers are beginning to value the improvement in service that is resulting: contract churn in Europe is now falling and mobile ARPU trends are stabilising in a number of key markets.
View the full release here.