ETF Model 2011-Q1

SiAlpha underperformed by 0.78% in 1st Quarter of 2011 by generating a total return of 4.02% vs. a return of 4.81% for S&P 500 during the same period.

Cumulative Benchmark Comparison

Please follow and like us: