ETF Model 2010-Q2

SiAlpha outperformed by 2.16% in 2nd Quarter of 2010 by generating a total return of 9.81% vs. a return of 11.97% for S&P 500 during the same period.

Cumulative Benchmark Comparison

Please follow and like us: