ETF Model 2012-Q1

SiAlpha underperformed by 2.82% in 1st Quarter of 2012 by generating a total return of 8.10% vs. a return of 10.92% for S&P 500 during the same period.

Cumulative Benchmark Comparison

Please follow and like us: