ETF Model 2012-Q2

SiAlpha outperformed by 0.76% in 2nd Quarter of 2012 by generating a total return of -2.80% vs. a return of -3.55% for S&P 500 during the same period.

Cumulative Benchmark Comparison

 

Please follow and like us: