ETF Model Q2-2007

SiAlpha underperformed by 1.20% in 2nd Quarter of 2007 by generating a total return of 5.08% vs. a return of 6.28% for S&P 500 during the same period.

Cumulative Benchmark Comparison

Please follow and like us: