July 2010

SiAlpha underperformed by 5.79% in the month of July 2010 by generating a total return of 1.09% vs. a return of 6.88% for S&P 500 during the same period.

Cumulative Benchmark Comparison

Value Added Monthly Index

Allocation by Sector

Please follow and like us: