ETF Model 2008-Q2

SiAlpha outperformed by 1.89% in 2nd Quarter of 2008 by generating a total return of -3.96% vs. a return of -5.85% for S&P 500 during the same period.

Cumulative Benchmark Comparison

Please follow and like us: