October 2010

SiAlpha underperformed by 0.19% in the month of October 2010 by generating a total return of 3.50% vs. a return of 3.69% for S&P 500 during the same period.

Cumulative Benchmark Comparison

Value Added Monthly Index

Allocation by Sector

Please follow and like us: