ETF Model 2010-Q3

SiAlpha underperformed by 1.96% in 3rd Quarter of 2010 by generating a total return of 9.69% vs. a return of 11.66% for S&P 500 during the same period.

Cumulative Benchmark Comparison

Please follow and like us: