ETF Model 2010-Q4

SiAlpha underperformed by 1.16% in 4th Quarter of 2010 by generating a total return of 9.14% vs. a return of 10.30% for S&P 500 during the same period.

Cumulative Benchmark Comparison

Please follow and like us: