October 2011

SiAlpha underperformed by 4.08% in the month of October 2011 by generating a total return of 6.69% vs. a return of 10.77% for S&P 500 during the same period.

Cumulative Benchmark Comparison

Value Added Monthly Index

Allocation by Sector

Please follow and like us: