ETF Model 2007-Q4

SiAlpha outperformed by 1.69% in 4th Quarter of 2007 by generating a total return of -3.04% vs. a return of -4.74% for S&P 500 during the same period.

Cumulative Benchmark Comparison

Please follow and like us: