September 2010

SiAlpha underperformed by 4.33% in the month of September 2010 by generating a total return of 4.43% vs. a return of 8.76% for S&P 500 during the same period.

Cumulative Benchmark Comparison

Value Added Monthly Index

Allocation by Sector

Please follow and like us: