ETF Model 2008-Q1

SiAlpha outperformed by 3.04% in 1st Quarter of 2008 by generating a total return of -5.45% vs. a return of -8.49% for S&P 500 during the same period.

Cumulative Benchmark Comparison

Please follow and like us: